Happy hour ideas for the summer: 5 wine cocktails
Grifo Marchetti is a leading company in the production of wine machinery, expert in the wine sector for years, has acquired the experience to advise customers about the best products.
Today we will talk about how to deal with the summer heat in an original and fun way. With the easy realization of some cocktails based on wine, suitable for a cool aperitif as a remedy to the heat.
- Apple Julep, directly from the deep south of the States, this drink is the cold remedy for heat. Thanks to the freshness of its ingredients: mint, apple, rose wine;
- Watermelon Pepper, if you are looking for something more original, then this drink is for you. It combines the sweetness of watermelon with the acidity of lime and the freshness of basil. These ingredients are all combined with a tasty white wine and pink pepper;
- Rosé lemonade, for a more sophisticated selection, go with the mix in a glass rosé wine, lemon, basil and a hint of vodka;
- Ginger spritz, you know, with spritz you go to the classic and success is assured. With this drink, however, the flavor is invigorated by the addition of ginger and prosecco, a creative tribute to tradition;
- Sangrìa, directly from the Iberian Peninsula, this version of the Spanish drink includes original ingredients. Grapefruit juice, lemon juice, sugar and a good red wine are ideal to appreciate the taste of summer citrus!
For lovers of soft drinks, we also thought of a selection of fresh summer fruit. You will learn to make tasty juices that can refresh the sultry days. Read our article to learn more!
So? Ready yet for happy hour with our wine cocktails?
At Grifo Marchetti you will find a selection of machines for processing grapes, such as our crusher, practical and functional to lighten the workload in a process as delicate as wine. In fact, Grifo Marchetti’s oenological machines in Piadena Drizzona want to follow producers and medium-small companies in their work.